Ocean Lakes Golf Cars
Golf Car Storage Information
We have a 40,000 square foot lot for guests of Ocean Lakes to store their personally owned golf cars. The lot is secured, paved, and each guest has their own assigned parking space.
- Golf Car Usage Procedure – Signing In and Out: The owners of the golf car or their authorized users must present a photo ID in order to sign out the golf car. Authorized users must be listed on the storage account or present a written note from the owner giving them permission to use the golf car.
- Assistance Available: If the owner or their guest needs help getting the golf car in or out of storage, we are happy to be of assistance. We can provide a ride from their site to the golf car storage area to get their golf car and help get the storage covers off or on. However, the owner or guest must first stop into the golf car building with their ID to sign out the golf car before going to the storage area.
- Charging Golf Car Requests: The owners of the golf car may request the golf car be pulled out of storage and charged up prior to their (or their guest’s) arrival. This must be done at least 24 hours in advance of arrival to allow time for the golf car to be towed up to the golf car building, charged up and checked by our service department. There is a $15 fee for this service. The golf car must have a standard key switch or the owner must leave a key with us to use for this purpose. To request this service, contact our Service Desk at 843-828-4868 between 8am and 5pm.
- After Hours Arrival: During the off-seasons, guests arriving after our office hours can request their golf car be left outside the building for them. This must be requested no later than 12 Noon on the day of arrival; however at least 24 hrs notice is preferred. The golf car must have a standard key switch or the owner must leave a key on file with us to use for this purpose. To request this, call our Service Desk at 843-828-4868.
- Storage Fees: $43 per month billed quarterly ($129 per quarter). Payment is due in advance of the quarter and should be paid no later than the last day of the prior quarter (March 31, June 30, Sept 30, and Dec 31). Late fees of $1.00 per day will be applied to any late account. Payment can be made by mail, in person, or by phone. Just give us a call at 843-238-8841 Option 2.
- Account or Information Changes: Any changes to the account must be made by the golf car owner in person or in writing. Only owners can add authorized users or close the account.
- General Info/ Suggestions:
- Storage Covers are recommended. The owner’s name should be written on it in case it blows off in a storm. Sharpie pens are available if needed.
- Chargers should not be kept on the golf car unless they are bolted or locked to the golf car.
- If the golf car has a unique key switch, we request the owner leave one with us. Then if we need to service the golf car or one of the owner’s guests needs a key, we will have one available to them.
- Reminder that the golf car must be registered by the OWNER of the golf car every calendar year. The owner must sign off on a copy the campground rules form and provide insurance information.
|Golf Car Service Desk (for charging or any service requests):||
|Golf Car Front Desk (for account questions/payments):||
843-238-8841 – Option 2
|Department E-Mail Address: